The American-based entertainment video sharing platform, launched its Premium plans for YouTube App. If you are a fan of movies, Live Sports, and the YouTube original, this app is the perfect one for you to watch its contents from anywhere and anytime. Enjoy all the parts of the alienist, animal Kingdom, Snow piercer, Bones and Charmed, Law & Order, American race, the last ship, Anime, Shaq life, Kota Factory Season 1, close, elite wrestling dynamite, and all others under this app. With YouTube TV, its subscribers are never to get bored.
Want to watch any live sports or award shows? Then the YouTube TV app has a suitable collection for you. It supports most TV providers. That includes AT&T, Comcast Xfinity, DirecTV, Verizon, Dish, etc. This platform has more than 100 channels available. It is widely accessible by over 200 countries, including Middle East, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and many others.
Moreover, this portal can be operated in more than 30 languages. Access to any of your favorite shows on YouTube in 34 languages. Via the supported devices, subscribers can also access documentaries present on YouTube TV.
YouTube TV is a free app available for streaming. However, it consists of a lot of ads. To get rid of the never-ending ads, you can subscribe to the YouTube Premium channel app.
Monthly, annual, and quarterly YouTube Premium subscription plans are available for streamers.
What are the Premium charges and plans of YouTube available in the U.S?
- The monthly charges for YouTube Premium are $6.
- Meanwhile, the quarterly YouTube Premium Charges are $11.99.
What is the YouTube Premium plans in India?
- YouTube Premium monthly charges in India is Rs.139 with 1 Screen.
- The quarterly plan for YouTube costs Rs. 399 with one screen.
How to activate the YouTube TV app on the smart TV?
If you want to watch all your favorite series, shows, and dramas of the YouTube TV app from your smart TV, then follow the following process to activate your big screen on the official website:
- Download the application and wait till the installation process is complete.
- Start up the application by clicking on YouTube TV app icon.
- A code for activation will appear on the screen.
- From your smartphone or computer, visit the youtube.com/activate or tv.youtube.com/start web page
- Enter your YouTube Premium login credentials.
- You will be directed towards the registration page, whereas on your TV, you require to select the ‘Link My Device’ option for the code.
- After entering the activation code, click the submit button.
- After successful submission, a dialog box will appear on the screen, giving the message of successful activation, and the page will be refreshed automatically.
- Now, you can log on to your account from your Smart TV and enjoy all your shows.
The devices that are compatible with the YouTube TV app
Multiple devices support this entertainment app without any issue. Now you can watch all your favorite shows, movies, original content, sports, and other features from your smartphone, laptop, smart TV, consoles, and many more. The list of such devices are as follows:
- Roku devices: it includes Roku one second generation and above, Roku 2, 3, and four, Roku TV, Roku streaming stick.
- Samsung smart TV
- Google Chrome cast
- Xbox One
- PlayStation 4 and above
- Apple TV
- Android phones like Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Samsung Galaxy Note.
- Android phones
- Apple 3 Watch Series
- Windows tablets
- Android TV 8.0 OS
- 5S Apple iPhone 5S
- Apple iPod touch 7th generation.
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX off 5th generation.
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD off 5th generation and other upgrades.
- PC with the operating system Mac and Windows 10.