Are you a fan of PBS Public Broadcasting Service? Did you know that you can watch your favorite shows on your Smart TV? In this article, we will show you how to activate PBS on your Smart TV. We will also provide instructions for how to watch PBS on other devices.
You are struggling to create and activate the account on www.pbs.org. You are wasting your time creating and activating an account on www.pbs.org. Use this step-by-step guide to help you create and activate the account on www.pbs.org in minutes!
What is pbs.org?
PBS.org is the website for the Public Broadcasting Service, a nonprofit organization that operates public television and radio stations in the United States. The website offers information about PBS programming, local stations, and ways to support PBS. It also features video clips and full episodes of many popular shows, including “Frontline,” “Nova,” and “Masterpiece.
How to Create an Account on pbs.org?
Creating an account on pbs.org is a fairly easy process.
- First, navigate to the website and look for the “Create Account” link in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Clicking this link will take you to a new page where you can enter your email address, desired username, and password.
- After filling out this information, click the “Create Account” button and you’re done!
Now that you have created an account, you can start taking advantage of all of the great features pbs.org has to offer. This includes streaming episodes of your favorite shows, creating watchlists, and participating in discussions with other users. Additionally, by creating an account you will be able to receive updates about your favorite shows and networks delivered directly to your email inbox.
How to watch PBS on Smart TV
If you are looking for ways to activate PBS on your Roku smart TV, then stop because this quick guide has exactly what you need. PBS is an extremely exciting broadcasting service that airs stuff like Dramas, sports, reality TV, documentaries, and much more.
Here is how you can easily activate the channel and watch it on your smart TV
- Make sure your Roku TV has a PBS channel installed. If not, then go to the app store and install it from there.
- Now click on the channel to activate it. Once you click, activation instructions will appear on the screen with a 7-digit code.
- Make sure to double-check the code before proceeding further.
- From some other device, search pbs.org/activate, and enter your code in the designated box.
- Sign in with your PBS account and if you don’t have one, then create it or log in with your Facebook or Google.
- Once you have done that, a message will appear on the screen confirming the activation.
- Go back to your home screen, and click on the PBS icon to stream shows of your choice.
Here is how you can watch PBS on your smart TV. We hope this stuff has been helpful and we wish you the very best for successful PBS activation on your Roku device.
Can I watch PBS Online?
Yes, you can watch PBS online. The website has a large selection of programs that you can watch for free. You don’t need to be a member of PBS to watch the shows, but if you are a member, you can access additional content. The website also has a section where you can watch live streams of the channel.
How Much Does a PBS Passport cost?
PBS Passport, the public broadcasting service’s paid streaming service, offers its members access to a large catalog of programming. How much does PBS Passport cost? The service costs $5 per month or $59.99 for a full year. That price includes access to both live and on-demand programming from PBS and many of its member stations.
PBS Passport also includes exclusive programming not available anywhere else. Members can watch episodes of “Victoria” and “Downton Abbey” days after they air on television, as well as past seasons of other popular shows like “Masterpiece,” “Nature,” and “NOVA.”
In addition to its wealth of TV content, PBS Passport also offers movies, documentaries, and educational programming for kids.
In conclusion, PBS offers a wide variety of content that can be enjoyed on Smart TVs. The process of activating PBS on these devices is simple and can be completed in a few minutes. By following the steps provided in this article, viewers can access all that PBS has to offer, including its award-winning shows.