The advancement of technology has made it possible for people to watch their favorite shows and movies on the go. However, if you want to watch Vimeo TV on your Smart TV Do not worry, this article will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to do just that.
You have a Smart TV and want to watch Vimeo Tv on your Smart TV.
You don’t know how to do it. Read this article to learn how to watch Vimeo Tv on your Smart TV.
What is vimeo.com?
Vimeo is a website on which users can upload, share, and view videos. The site was founded in November 2004 by Jake Lodwick and Zach Klein. Its headquarters are situated in New York City.
According to the survey of July 2018, Vimeo has more than 280 million monthly active users and over 24 million registered members.
What separates Vimeo from other video sharing websites is its focus on quality over quantity. Videos on the site are uploaded at a higher resolution than those on other sites, and the site’s team manually reviews each video before it is made available to view. This focus on quality has helped make Vimeo a favorite destination for filmmakers and creative professionals who want to showcase their work.
How to Create an Account on vimeo.com?
- To create a Vimeo account, you will need to provide your email address, create a password and select a username.
- After you have filled out the required information, click on the “Create Account” button.
- Then you will be asked to verify your account.
- In order to do so, you will need to open the email that Vimeo has sent you and click on the verification link.
- Once your account is verified, you can start uploading videos.
How to watch Vimeo Tv on Smart TV
Vimeo is a great video hosting and sharing site that allows you to stream funny videos, movies, news, dramas, sports, and much more. Recently, Vimeo has introduced an app called Vimeo TV that you can install on your smart TV and watch thousands of interesting videos.
If you want to learn how to activate Vimeo TV on your Roku device, follow the steps down below
- Turn On your Roku smart TV and push the home button from the remote.
- Go to streaming channels on the home page and look for the Vimeo TV application.
- After installing the Vimeo app from the store, navigate to My Channels and launch the app from there with the help of your remote.
- Open the Vimeo tv app and log in to your account to get the activation code.
- After that, you will need to use some other device to search for vimeo.com/activate.
- Now, enter the code that you received upon launching the app and then click Connect Device or submit.
- Wait for a few minutes and you will soon receive a confirmation message saying you have successfully activated the Vimeo TV.
We hope this simple guide has helped you figure out how to watch Vimeo TV on your smart TV. The activation process, if done this way, can save so much of your time and trouble.
Is Vimeo Free?
There are a few things to keep in mind when using Vimeo. The first thing you need to know is that Vimeo offers a free and paid account. The free account has some limitations, such as a five-minute video limit and no HD quality.
If you want more features or to remove the Vimeo branding from your videos, you’ll need to upgrade to a paid account. But even with the paid accounts, there are still some restrictions, such as the number of videos you can upload each month. So it’s important to decide what features are most important to you before upgrading. Overall, Vimeo is a great platform for creating and sharing videos. And with the right account, it’s free to use!
In conclusion, by following the steps provided in this article, you can watch Vimeo TV on your Smart TV. Whether you are a Vimeo Plus or Premium member, or just want to watch some free content, you now have the ability to do so. So what are you waiting for? Start streaming!