Fox News is an American Cable TV platform that provides24 hour news from around the world. The channel is also popular for its live-streaming features. Fox News has been so successful in America that they have decided to make it available for people everywhere across the globe.
For this purpose, Fox News, with the help of IT personnel has launched its very own application for smart TVs, phones, and tablets. The users can install this app, pay an affordable monthly subscription fee, and watch News any time and from any part of the world.
Fox News comes very cheaply if we compare it with all the other major streaming services of the present. You can get a yearly subscription to this service only for $64.99. There is also an option for a monthly subscription that only costs you about $5.99.
Fox News app has been developed for a wide range of devices. No matter you are an android user, or you prefer Apple Devices, you can install this app without any worry and keep yourself posted from news around the world.
Following is the list of devices where you can install this app
- Telewizor apple
- Android TV
- Android Phones and Tablets
- Samsung Smart TV
- iOS devices
- Xbox One
- Roku TV and Devices
- Fire TV
These are some of the main devices that support this app. There are several other devices with smart technologies as well that can run this app with little adjustments.
Now that you know how great the app is, let’s take a look at how to get a subscription for this app and connect it with your devices.
How to get a Fox News Channel Subscription?
- Visit the site foxnews.com and click on the login button that you see on the main menu bar.
- If you already have an account then enter your details and if don’t, then sign up.
- Look for the option “create account” and then follow the steps carefully to complete the process.
- Now select “subscription” and see different plans.
- After completing the self-explanatory payment process, you are ready to stream this app on any device of your choosing
How to activate the Fox News channel app on your smart devices?
Before you jump ahead and activate the channel, you need to make sure whether your device supports it or not. A simple way to check this is to go to the app store of that device and search for the Fox News app. If it’s there, that means you can install it without any worry.
Following are some of the steps that you need to follow for activation
- Install the Fox News app on your device and if you are working with a TV then select “Add Channel”.
- After installation, start the app and go to the settings option. You can find it on the left-hand side of the menu bar.
- Now click on the Log In Provider and enter your accurate account details to log in.
- After the login, otrzymasz kod aktywacyjny.
- Then using your web browser go to foxnews.com/connect.
- From the list on this site, select the media player or device on which you want to activate the app on.
- After selecting the appropriate player, you will need the activation code that appeared on your screen before.
- This will direct you to the login page where you can simply enter your account details and you are good to go.
After the login, the channel account automatically connects with the compatible device, and you can watch the news and your favorite talk shows for as long as you want.