If you want to watch the live NBC TV events or the NBC TV shows online, you can unlock NBC on your smart TV to get access to your favorite content.
NBC has been available for viewers all around the globe and the users can watch this channel on their TVs.
But if you have a smart TV, you can get access to this channel through the internet.
You can easily link your smart TV with NBC to watch all your favorite shows on your smart TV.
In this article, we are going to walk you through the process to activate NBC on popular smart TV devices such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and some other devices. The process requires you to use the nbc.com/activate approach.
Here is how you can activate NBC on your preferred smart TV device
Activate NBC Network on Smart TV Devices
- Activate NBC on Roku
If you own a Roku Smart TV device, then you can easily activate NBC Network on that device.
Here is how you can use activate NBC on Roku
- Navigate to the Home screen on your Roky smart Tv display.
- Choose a streaming channel from the given list.
- Navigate to the NBC channel or do a manual search.
- Choose the Add Channel Option.
- Choose “Go to Channel”
- Create a new NBC profile (If prompted)
- Go to the link “nbc.com/activate/roku”
- Enter the NBC activation code for Roku
- Click on the Continue button
- Select your Smart TV device and the TV provider.
- After that, you need to sign in with a TV provider. And when you have done all that, you’d be able to begin watching NBC on your Roku smart TV.
- Activate NBC on Amazon Fire TV
The process for activating NBC on Amazon Fire TV is quite simple as well. You can activate NBC on Amazon Fire TV using the following method:
- Navigate to the Main Menu on Amazon Fire TV and search for NBC.
- You can find NBC by navigating to the Apps and Games option as well.
- Select the NBC app and install it on your device.
- Once you have installed the app, go to the Apps page.
- Run the NBC app.
- Go to the link “nbc.com/activate”
- Input the activation code that you see on this page.
- Click on the Continue button.
- After that, you can sign in to your TV provider to finish the NBC activation process.
- Activate NBC on Apple TV
Many people around the world prefer Apple TV because of the seamless integration experience that it has to offer with other Apple devices.
Aside from that, you can use the NBC services on Apple TV as well.
Here is how you can activate NBC on Apple TV:
- Go to the Apple App Store on your Smart TV.
- Search for the NBC app.
- Click on the Get button to get the app on your smart TV.
- Once the NBC app is downloaded on the device, click on it to launch it.
- The app should display an activation code to you right about now.
- Now, navigate to the NBC Activate page or go to the link “nbc.com/activate”.
- Enter the NBC activation code.
- Choose your smart TV device and the device provider.
- After that, you need to log in to your smart TV provider using the email and password that you used to set up your account. This will complete the NBC activation process for you.
Note: The 3rd gen Appl TV devices come with NBC preinstalled on them. You won’t need to download the app on these devices.
Installing NBC App on a Smart TV
If you have a standard smart TV with some non-standard OS installed on it, you can use the NBC app on that TV as well.
Here is how you can use the NBC app on Smart TV
- Navigate to the App store of the Smart TV
- Search for the NBC app in the App Store.
- Follow the installation instructions to install and activate the app.
NBC Activate Not Working? Troubleshooting Tips
Some users have reported an issue where they get an error after entering the code that they get from nbc.com/activate.
If you are getting an error as well, here is how you can get rid of it:
- Go to the settings of your computer and clear cache and cookies from there.
- Use a different browser and go into the incognito mode of that browser.
- Enter the activation code again.
Keep trying different activation codes from NBC until you find the one that works for you.
How does NBC Credits Work?
When you sign up for NBC universal and set up your profile, the service gives you 3 free credits. You can use these credits to watch your favorite content on the network. These credits don’t work for live sports on NBC sports.
Along with that, NBC offers additional credits during different promotions.
If you want to watch NBC on smart TV devices such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, or a standard Android TV, you can do that easily following the above guide.
You can reach out to us if you have any kind of issues activating NBC on your smart TV device.