If you want to watch HBO on your Smart TV, you first need to sign up for the service. Once you have registered, you will be able to access the HBO Now app on your Smart TV. The app is available on a variety of devices, including Samsung, LG, Sony, and Vizio TVs. You can also use the HBO Now app to watch on your computer or mobile device.
You have a smart TV, but can’t watch Hbo Now because you don’t know how to put HBO Now tv code on your Smart TV.
You want to watch Game of Thrones, Westworld and other HBO shows, but you don’t know where to start.
What is Hbonow.com?
Hbonow.com is a streaming service that offers users a wide variety of TV shows, movies, and documentaries. HBO now today continued its global rollout by launching in 15 additional European countries. The streaming service is now available in 61 regions of the world. Countries that now have access to HBO Max include the Netherlands, Portugal, Hungary, Poland and Romania.
How to Create an Account on Hbonow.com?
- HBO NOW is a streaming service for cord cutters. You watch HBO without any cable subscription.
- To create an account, go to hbonow.com and click “Create an Account.” You will need to provide your name, email address, and password.
- You will also need to provide your required information.
- After you create your account, you can start streaming HBO shows and movies.
How do I Access my Hbonow.com Account Free?
HBO NOW is a streaming service that lets you watch your favorite HBO shows, movies, and more. If you already have an account, follow these steps to access it on your smart TV:
- Go to the App Store or Google Play and download the HBO NOW app.
- Launch the app and sign in with your HBO NOW username and password.
- Select the device you want to watch from the list of available devices.
- Start watching!
How to watch HBO Now Tv on Smart TV?
HBO Now features a massive collection of the latest shows that you can watch in HD quality. You can watch these shows on your smart TV as well.
If you are looking for the best method to activate HBO Now on your smart TV, then you are at the right place.
We are going to share with you the step-by-step guide to activate this channel on your smart TV.
So, without further ado, let’s get straight to it and talk about the process for HBO Now activation on Smart TV
- Start your Roku smart TV and click on the Home button your remote control for the TV.
- Go to the Streaming Channels option and find the Channel Store option there.
- Search the HBO Now channel and add it to your smart TV.
- Launch the HBO Now app and then click on the Activate Device option.
- You should see the HBO Now TV code by now. Note the code down to use later.
- Navigate to the address activate.hbonow.com using the web browser.
- Enter the code that you copied later into the window that appears in front of you.
- Click on the Next button.
- Choose Roku from the page and then select your TV provider‘s network.
- Now, you need to sign in to your account for the TV provider.
- This is it! Now you can enjoy your favorite shows on the smart TV.
In case you have any kind of trouble or issues while activating the app, feel free to reach out to us.
What Happened to my HBO Now Subscription?
Since HBO Now is a part of the AT&T family, it’s possible your subscription was canceled because of non-payment. Contacting customer service can help you determine the status of your subscription and whether or not you’re still able to stream content.
In conclusion, by following the simple steps above, you will be able to watch HBO Now on your Smart TV. Whether you are a new or existing subscriber, this guide will help you get started. So don’t wait any longer and start streaming your favorite HBO shows today!