If you’re looking for a way to watch AMC on your Smart TV, look no further! AMC.com is the website you need to visit in order to start streaming the channel. Once you’ve registered, you can then enter your activation code, which can be found on your Smart TV’s remote control. After that, you’re ready to start streaming!
You want to watch full episodes of your favorite TV shows, but you don’t have a cable subscription. You can’t just sign up for a free trial of cable and cancel it before you get charged. Sign up for AMC Premiere and watch all the shows you love on-demand!
What is amc.com?
In short, AMC.com is the website for AMC shows, the largest movie shows chain in North America. On the site, you can buy tickets, find showtimes and locations, see trailers and posters, and more. AMC also has a loyalty program called Stubs that comes with some perks, like free popcorn and soda refills.
How to Create an Account on amc.com?
- Go to the official website “com“.
- Then, click “Sign up for Free” (shown below) on the top right of the screen.
- This will take you to the signup page where you can sign up with a credit card or by using PayPal.
- Select your payment method and you will be taken to the next step.
- The last step is where you can select the plan you want.
- You can start out with the cheapest plan which is $8.99 per month for four movie tickets per month.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Then, enter your email address and a password for the account.
- You will then be given a confirmation page to confirm you have signed up correctly.
- Once confirmed, you will be signed up.
If you want to cancel your subscription, you can do so by clicking “Cancel Subscription” on the right side of the screen.
How to watch AMC on Roku Smart TV?
AMC is the top choice for many movie lovers who like to stream content online. You can stream this app on your Roku smart TV as well and we are going to show you how you can do that using amc.com/activate.
Here is a simple guide on activating AMC on your smart TV
- Turn on the power to Your Roku TV set and go to its home screen.
- In the app store, type the AMC channel and locate the right app.
- Now choose, add the channel, and wait for the installation of the AMC app to end.
- Once you launch AMC, you will be given a code that you will be using for activation.
- After that go to amc.com/activate using some other device like a PC or a smartphone.
- In the box that appears, add the activation code to proceed.
- Once you click submit, you will be asked to wait for a few minutes and then you will receive a confirmation message.
We really hope this quick guide has been helpful in explaining how to activate AMC on your smart TV. Follow these steps, and we are certain you will soon be able to watch countless shows on your Roku smart TV via AMC.
In conclusion, AMC offers a great selection of TV shows and movies that can be streamed on Smart TVs. By following these steps listed above, you can easily activate AMC on your Smart TV and start streaming your favorite content. Don’t miss out on all the great programming that AMC has to offer to sign up today!