Amazon Video Prime app is the direct mirror reflection of the national broadcasting company that is Amazon.in
It features all the hit and happening shows Broadcasted on the channel. Amazon Prime subscribers can easily save their favorite shows on the library. The episodes of the current shows that are being broadcasted on the Amazon Prime TV shows are all available for free for all the Prime users. All the fans of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, nurses, Superstore, This Is Us, Saturday Night Live, Zoey’s extraordinary playlist, Mr. Mayor, Ellen’s Game of Games, etc. Do not have to worry even if you miss a single episode as All the contents of episodes and shows are all available on Amazon Prime’s app.
Amazon Prime Subscription is the cheapest and most affordable service providing Platform. Apart from the Prime Video, subscribers can enjoy free shipping on Amazon app, Ad-Free Music on Amazon Prime Music app, discounts and coupons on purchase, and many more.
The Annual subscription fees is R. 999/-
Monthly Amazon Prime Subscription is Rs. 129/-
Students Cashback offer for annual subscription is also available.
Devices that support Amazon Prime live TV app
Thinking of ways to watch your favorite shows of Amazon Prime TV on your television but having a problem grabbing the remote from the other members of the family? All the viewers with the same problem will not have to worry much as the developers of the Amazon Prime live TV app have made the application so that most of the devices will support it without any issue. Hence, you can watch the contents of Amazon Prime TV through the app, either from your home or outside, on any gadget possible. Never miss a single show or news with this Amazon Prime live TV app. The devices that support the application are as follows:
- Apple TV with 4th generation and newer versions
- iPhone 6 and the above versions
- iPad third-generation and newer versions
- Android mobile and tablets
- Android TV
- Xbox One
- Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV cube, fire TV stick, Fire TV edition television
- Roku- Roku 3, Roku TV, Roku stick, Roku stick plus, Roku express, Roku ultra
- Web browsers- Chrome, edge, fire Fox, safari 10 and its newer versions
How to activate and access Amazon Prime live TV app from the Smart TV
Fans of AMAZON PRIME TV can watch all the episodes of their favorite shows and news even though they do not have a cable connection. This is possible with the AMAZON PRIME live TV app, which can be accessed from the Smart TV. Hence, making it extremely easy to stream the contents even on the big screen without the cable. Many devices come with the app pre-installed. If your device does not have it from before, the following steps need to be followed:
- Make sure your Smart TV and phone are both connected to the same Internet network.
- Open your Smart TV and visit the App Store present on the device.
- From the navigation panel, look for the Amazon Prime app.
- Select the install option.
- This will download and complete the installation process of the app.
- After that, open the app
- After opening, an activation code will be displayed on the screen.
- Use your smartphone all computer to visit the amazon.com/mytv web page
- The further steps will be displayed that should be followed.
- A place will be provided where the subscriber needs to enter the activation code.
- Click on the activate option.
This will complete the process of activation without any problem. After this, you will be able to access all the episodes and shows on Amazon Prime TV app from your Smart TV.